INFRASTRUCTURE AND UTILITIES
Infrastructure and utility services form an integral part of any society. They ensure that key services are available to support the population in terms of where they live, where they work, and how they travel. These are essential and often large scale projects that require specialist support and understanding.
Our team at Poslo Infrastructure and Utility Services have a wide range of experience, supported by our international knowledge base, including:
- Utilities – Earthworks, Cabling and Pipelines
- Highways and highway maintenance
- Irrigation, water treatment plants and sewage treatment works
- Buildings and Structures
- Transmission and distribution – sub-stations and transformers of large networks
Contact us for further details using our enquiry form to discover how we can make the difference in delivering your commercial project solutions.
Building Maintenance programmes are implemented to cater for our customer requirements. We design preventative maintenance programmes to ensure the best possible performance from your system.
Our service engineers are trained to maintain all types of systems. Our engineers are at your disposal to provide effective business maintenance solutions.
Benefits of Building Maintenance
Planned maintenance offers numerous benefits. Most importantly, it avoids the inconvenience of dealing with unexpected issues that occur within your building. This can save you time and money, and leave you with much greater peace of mind.
What Planned Maintenance Services Do We Offer?
Our maintenance services include:
- Plumbing and Draining
- Fabric Maintenance
- HVAC – Air Conditioning
- Security Systems
- Water Treatment
- Electrical Maintenance
- Fire Alarms
So, whether you have a commercial or residential property, we offer building maintenance services to take care of all of your needs.
With a vast array of industry experience, Poslo Infrastructure and Utility Services is a provider of plumbing services, carrying out first rate bathroom installation and repairs for all domestic and commercial customers and landlords.
We also provide an all-round service for bathroom installations, offering all plumbing, heating and electrical work in one total package, with everything from fitting sinks to tiling and grouting provided.
We have extensive experience in the following areas:
- Burst Pipes
- Bathroom Suites
You can trust that we have skilled experience to rely upon, providing you with fast, reliable professional plumbing work at real competitive prices.
Poslo offers a comprehensive maintenance package that ensures your facilities stays in great condition by preventing damages. However, when they do occur, our maintenance team are there to repair them immediately.
We offer a tailor-made maintenance package to suit your needs, which means you can choose one or more of the following services:
- Fabric Maintenance – Taking care of the aesthetics and making sure the decoration of your offices is carried out in a professional manner with the minimum of disruption
- Plumbing and Drains – If you don’t want your clients or occupants to have to wear gas masks, make sure plumbing and drains are cleaned and maintained and any blockages dealt with on the day
- Handy Man Services –There’s always odd jobs to get done and a handy person is well, handy to have around. We provide a handyman service to do all those maintenance odd jobs that keep the office running smoothly
- Planned Maintenance – An effective management and maintenance service which we supply on a regular basis and which includes repairs, maintenance and decorating. Everything you need to maintain your assets from one company with a one stop service
Why is facility Maintenance Important?
A well looked after facility can command a higher productivity, rental or sale price, so it makes sense not to neglect asset maintenance. Spotting potential problems before they become more serious will save you money and repairing damage immediately stops the problem getting worse. A well maintained facility can increase efficiency or even generate income.
Health and Safety for Occupants and Service Users
There are a number of basic requirements for health and safety of occupants or services and your facility must comply with the following:
- Adequate sanitation and washing facilities – Toilets, sinks with soap and paper towels or a hand-dryer
- Adequate ventilation, lighting and space – Clean, fresh air from outdoors or a ventilation system, suitable lighting and enough space to work
- Adequate heating and cooling to provide an appropriate temperature in the workspace – Not less than 16ºC
- Provision of drinking water
- Adequate maintenance of premises and equipment
- A clean working environment – litter bins at each desk and the office regularly cleaned
By taking out a Poslo Infrastructure and Utility Services maintenance contract you will have peace of mind because we ensure your assets is thoroughly maintained and looked after – 365 days a year.
What is involved in Facilities Maintenance?
Property maintenance includes:
- Repairs –Fixing a problem that has occurred. We have a professional team of electricians, plumbers and builders and engineers to call upon when necessary.
- Preventative Inspections –looking at potential defects to make sure any problems can be fixed before they turn into a major repair, saving you money.
- Aesthetics –Painting, decorating and minor repairs to the inside or outside of a property so that your staff, clients and customers see a bright, clean and cared for environment.
With a team of industry experts that share diverse experience, Poslo Infrastructure and Utility Services is the perfect partner for refurbishment projects.
Combining our expertise across a variety of facilities and property services, our refurbishment projects can cover all or specific areas of your facility including:
- Refurbishment, redecoration and restoration
- Fire safety
- Access control and security
- Electrical systems
- HVAC maintenance
- Plumbing and draining
- Energy saving solutions and sustainability
Our full range of refurbishment services can be completed in a variety of ways and whatever suits your business best. We can work in the evening and on weekends to limit disruption to your company operations and ensure the minimal amount of impact to your employees as possible.
We’re committed to our customers and treat refurbishment projects as a collaborative process – working with you to realise your vision for your property.
POWER SUPPLY AND ENERGY MANAGEMENT
Electrical installations require care and attention. As you’re probably aware of, despite the best and professional initial installation, over-time issues can develop. This makes electrical testing and electrical maintenance extremely important.
At Poslo Infrastructure and Utility Services, we don’t abandon you after an initial installation; we’ll always schedule post-installation check-up-visits to make sure your electrical systems continue to work at maximum efficiency. Our electrical installation service is comprehensive, including electrical system inspections, maintenance and reporting.
Examples of our electrical services include:
- Commercial Electrical Services
- Residential Electrical Services
- Electrical Installation
- Electrical Re-wiring
- Electrical Testing
- Planned Maintenance
- Reactive Maintenance
- Energy Saving Solutions
We offer a comprehensive range of electrical system installation services; perfect for all industries and sectors. These are carried out by only the most experienced and highly trained staff. Whether you are looking for inspections and tests, or looking to install new electrical systems at your office, buildings, domestic property or facility, we can help you.
We are available to work inside a wide variety of industries including but not limited to:
- Residential and property
- Heritage and listed buildings
- Leisure facilities
- Industrial and manufacturing
- Retail and commerce
- Utility services
No matter which industry your company or business is in, we can supply you with a solution for all of your electrical requirements.
Our electrical maintenance contracts can give you the peace of mind of 24-hour support but also advice from our team of experts. Our on-going electrical inspection service includes:
- 24-hour support and maintenance– Our maintenance contracts feature 24-hour support and advice for an electrics issues that you encounter
- Bespoke solutions– Whether you are multi-site business or requirement specific support for particular equipment, we can provide you with a bespoke electrical solution
- Competitive prices– We provide all of our services at competitive prices meaning not only do you get service that is second to none, but it’s always at the best price
We understands the importance of minimising disruption caused by necessary maintenance or installation work and so are happy to schedule work at a time most convenient to your operation Through a planned maintenance programme we can ensure that your facilities are fully compliant in operation and up-to-date with the latest regulations, leaving you to concentrate on your business.
Poslo Infrastructure and Utility Services have the capability, capacity and experience to deliver a service commensurate with our client’s required scope. Planned Preventative Maintenance can include emergency tests, servicing and certification as well as periodic inspection reports.
We also offer a 24-hour emergency call-out contract. Our reactive maintenance services are available at short notice in order to respond to failures in electrical or safety equipment, keeping your premises secure and in good working order.
Our fleet of response technicians are comprehensively equipped with a variety of day to day electrical repair tools and materials sufficient to successfully deal with the vast majority of incidents.
Energy Management Solutions
At Poslo we provide the most comprehensive energy saving service for facilities in diverse industries, from providing on-site consultancy, through reduction in energy expenditure, to implementing real money saving actions such as installing renewable energy sources.
If you want to save money on your energy bills and are also looking to reduce your energy consumption, we have a solution for you.
As a proactive company, always supporting our clients, we endeavour taking notice of the facilities owned or maintained by our customers that could significantly benefit from a review of their electrical, gas and other utility services in order to provide a more robust and efficient solutions for all areas of energy consumption.
At Poslo, we possess the experience to provided energy saving advice in all areas of your property. Typically, our energy saving reports will start by identifying which areas consume the most energy. A Facility Management System audit allows us to recalibrate control systems and set points to save energy
We specialise in providing solar energy and photovoltaic energy solutions. Solar PV is a fantastic source of clean renewable energy. Easily positioned in a wide variety of types and sizes, our solar PV solutions can not only save you money from your electricity bills but can also generate revenue.
Our energy saving services can help you to uncover areas where your energy consumption is high and can be significantly reduced which will help you make those vital commercial energy savings with full recommendations and guidance every step of the way.
FIRE AND SAFETY
Poslo Infrastructure and Utility Services offers industry leading fire alarms services and systems designed to easily integrate with other safety and security solutions. We help provide fire detection, signalling and control systems that indicate and warn of alarm or abnormal conditions, as well as help summon fire and rescue services if needed. We carry out a risk assessment and utilise this in offering fire safety measures tailored to the need of your facility.
Poslo possesses experience designing and installing bespoke fire safety systems for all kinds of properties from commercial units and offices to residential and social housing. We are fully versed with the requirements of fire regulations and our accredited electrical team, who are on hand to deliver full and thorough fire safety system installations to all types of premises, will keep you safe and compliant with all fire safety legislation.
We design, supply and install bespoke fire safety systems that are tailored to the needs of your business or residence, whether it be a new installation or adding to an existing system.
Effective fire detection, alarm and control systems are a key component of fire risk management for any commercial, public or multi-occupancy premises. Fire regulations require businesses to be able to provide evidence that their system is fit for purpose and is designed, installed, commissioned and maintained in accordance with the relevant regulations by a competent contractor.
Buildings and facilities with gas appliances or fittings need to be gas safe. We provide valuable information on gas safety in your building and facilities and how to ensure you and all occupants remain safe. We provide gas safety services to our clients by carrying out gas safety risk assessments of our client’s premises and then create a plan to mitigate all major risks highlighted. If an engineer has identified a gas related danger in your home, they’ll attach a Danger Do Not Use warning label to the dangerous gas fitting and provide you with a warning notice. Unsafe gas appliances can put your life in danger. We make sure you’re aware of the potentially dangerous consequences and the warning signs to look out for as well as create a solution towards mitigating the risk. Whatever the situation, our engineers will always be on hand to provide you with a solution for all of your gas safety requirements.
Our maintenance contracts can give you the peace of mind of 24-hour support but also advice from our team of experts. Our on-going inspection service includes:
- 24-hour support and maintenance– Our maintenance contracts feature 24-hour support and advice for any gas safety issue that you encounter
- Bespoke solutions– Whether you are multi-site business or requirement specific support for particular equipment, we can provide you with a bespoke solution
- Competitive prices– We provide all of our services at competitive prices meaning not only do you get service that is second to none, but it’s always at the best price.
Examples of our life safety and security include:
- Access Control
- Door Entry
- Emergency Lighting
- Fire Alarms
- Intruder Alarms
Covered Sectors for our Security Services:
We provide facility security for all industries and sectors. From private landlords to commercial and industrial units, our security solutions are employed throughout all areas.
Are you a private landlord with a suite of properties all requiring bespoke security solutions? We will work with you to find the ideal security solution to your needs.
- Commercial and industrial security
No matter the size of your office, retail space, warehouse or site, we will ensure your assets are protected safely and securely. From access control systems to secure CCTV systems, we will ensure your premises are always protected.
Public sector facilities often require an additional level of security and safety. With a planned maintenance security service, Poslo will ensure the highest level of security for any public buildings and offices.
Benefits of our Fire and Security Services
At Poslo fire and security service has several benefits and advantages that make it an ideal choice for any requirement.
Our maintenance contracts come with a 24-hour guarantee. No matter the time of day, if you need assistance then we will always be on hand to help.
As a company policy, offering the highest quality of service to our clients is fundamental.
- Personalised and Bespoke Approach
We will never provide you with a one-size-fits-all solution to your security requirements. We know that every company is unique and requires a bespoke solution. We will provide advice and consultancy for all security solutions to ensure you get the ideal solution.
We provide all of our services at competitive prices meaning not only do you get service that is second to none, but it’s always at the best price.
Poslo Infrastructure and Utility Services can provide a comprehensive range of access control security solutions for any customer. From visitor management systems for offices and commercial outlets, to smart card access control solutions for tenants – we employ a team of dedicated security experts to provide you with the perfect solution.
Our Access Control Expertise
We provide a complete range of access control for any requirement. Using the latest access control technology our security experts will provide you with the perfect solution for your specific challenge. We can install all types of access control systems and provide an unparalleled level of maintenance and support with our 24-hour maintenance contracts.
Our services include:
- Door Entry and Access Control
- Key card and smart card systems
- Biometric systems
- Audio and video intercom systems
- Intercom systems management
- Paxton Access Control systems
- Intruder alarms
- Emergency lighting
CCTV and Intruder Alarm
We provide cost-effective CCTV security solutions which are designed, installed and maintained according to each client’s specific requirements.
We provide the complete range of services no matter your requirement. Our team of highly trained and experienced security professionals regularly install and service access control systems. We also install and manage intruder alarms, CCTV systems and intercom systems.
Using the latest in security technology and with 24-hour maintenance contracts available, you can rest assured that your building or office is secure 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
Poslo Infrastructure and Utility Services have extensive experience in providing door entry security for all your commercial and residential premises. We provide installation, maintenance and repairs of Door Entry Systems to the highest standards. Our electricians are experienced and knowledgeable in this type of work and will ensure we meet all your security needs.
Using the latest in security technology and with 24-hour maintenance contracts available, you can be rest assured that your facility is secure 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
Poslo offer lighting services to domestic, residential and commercial clients. We fit, maintain, service, and replace emergency lighting systems at any given time.
The primary function of emergency lighting is to provide sufficient illumination for people exiting a building in the event of an emergency. It is vital that emergency lighting comes on if the normal lighting fails. We are able to install and replace a number of systems including outside lamps and fittings, waterproof socket outlets, sensor lights, and we can also design comprehensive outside lighting systems to fit your needs.
Our electricians are fully cognizant of the requirements and recommendations of Emergency Lighting and have many experiences in the installation of emergency lighting in both small and large commercial premises.
We design and offer solutions specifically for your business and ensure a professional, competitive and industry compliant installation, on time and within budget.
Bespoke Access Control
We provide building access control systems for all industries and sectors. Landlords, retail business owners, commercial businesses, public sector organisations and industrial units, are all within a collection of clients we can provide access control system for. We carry out an initial assessment to determine our client’s facility access control needs, thus enabling a bespoke effective design and installation phase.
Our access control services can be used for the various management requirements for occupants and guests including:
- Visitor management systems –Ideal for large office buildings and multi-site public sector locations, manage the access or visitors to your premises and ensure security is not breached with our access control solutions
- Staff and identity management systems –For large companies, access control can be used to not only control access to different areas of your business, but also to identify and monitor who is going where
- Tenant management systems –For private landlords with a large property portfolio or multiple tenants to manage, access control can be used to ensure tenants are kept safe from external intrusion but also used for internal management purposes
Benefits of our Access Control Services
A Poslo access control service has several benefits and advantages that make it an ideal choice for any requirement.
- 24-hour maintenance –Our maintenance contracts come with a 24-hour guarantee. Should you require assistance with your access control system then have peace of mind that Poslo is on hand, no matter the time of day
- Bespoke solutions –We understand that every company is unique and requires a bespoke solution. We will provide advice and consultancy on the best access control system for you
- Competitive prices –We provide all of our services at competitive prices meaning not only do you get service that is second to none, but it’s always at the best price
As a multi-disciplined company that specialise in facilities management, our expert engineers are fully qualified to carry out all heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) services, from design and installation to maintenance and refurbishment.
Facilities Services Maintenance
Our maintenance division was formed to provide facilities services maintenance to complex integrated premises.
Poslo aims to provide a regular, reliable service that ensured life longevity of your main HVAC plant/appliances and reduces risk of breakdown and loss of production time.
Planned Maintenance for your Buildings
Planned Maintenance programmes are implemented to cater for our customer requirements.
We will design a preventative maintenance programme to ensure best possible performance from your system.
Our service engineers and sub-contractors are trained to maintain all types of HVAC systems.
Experienced team of service engineers
Poslo Infrastructure and Utility Services have a very experienced team that has the capability of providing the most highly qualified HVAC services to the most modern complicated and integrated buildings.
Our HVAC team of best of engineers have all undergone intensive training in the field of facility services maintenance. To prove their capabilities, our engineers are in a position to design a clever preventative maintenance program for our clients to enable them to achieve the best performances from their system.
Full HVAC Services offered include:
- Air Conditioning Installation
- Air Conditioning Maintenance
- Mechanical Serving
- Sprinkler System
- Building Maintenance System
We can offer competitive services for installation, refurbishment, maintenance and repair for any heating, ventilation, and air conditioning systems.
Air Condition Services
We offer a friendly, fast and reliable service that is competitively priced with extensive hardware warranties. We have the knowledge and expertise to install and service air conditioning systems at all kinds of premises – from small domestic homes to large construction sites.
Air conditioning problems can have dire consequences, not only do they result in uncomfortably warm surroundings, they can also lead a substantial drop in productivity when occurring in a business environment. So, when it comes to air conditioning, you have to extra take care, it’s not something you can simply install and forget about. To avoid problems, you need to look after it. This is why Poslo provides full air-con servicing. We understand that you have many other business needs to take care of, and don’t have the time to worry about your air conditioning system. With minimal interference, we’ll ensure that your air conditioning works to the best of its capabilities, and continues to do so over time. We’ll also be with you at every stage of the process. From the initial planning and installation, to ongoing maintenance and repairs, we’ll take all possible action to ensure your air conditioning is working as well as possible.
To ensure the long-term functionality of your air conditioning system, a successful installation process is of the utmost importance. There are a great number of factors which affect air conditioning units over time, and an air conditioning contractor must consider these during installation. Any decision made could have lasting consequences.
Knowledge and Experience
As a one-stop solution for all building needs, we have intimate knowledge of the interior workings of facilities, and understand the challenges involved in the management of your premises. This experience means we are able to identify the unique character of every building, and tailor an air conditioning installation to meet your specific needs.
The main advantage of a professional and successful installation is an air conditioning system which works well over time. You’ll reduce the potential for future problems and alleviate the need for repairs, leaving you free to focus on more central aspects of your business.
Servicing and Maintenance
We do a lot more than simply install air conditioning units. The best way to ensure effective functioning over time is to look after your air conditioning system with regular maintenance, this is a key part of our service. The most important benefit of regular maintenance is that it allows to us pinpoint potential problem areas, and take preventative action. In this manner emergency callouts can be avoided by the simple and regular maintenance of your current systems. Our aircon services greatly reduce the likelihood of most air conditioning problems ever occurring.
Sadly, no matter how carefully you plan and maintain your air conditioning, unexpected issues can still arise, which is why we’re prepared for every eventuality. We have staff on standby that can be called in at short notice to undertake emergency repairs. We wouldn’t just make sure your system is up and running again, within the shortest time frame possible, we’ll also evaluate the problem and identify steps to take to ensure that it does not happen again.
Our air-con services are provided by our team of HVAC professionals who have undergone intensive training and are highly experienced. Our level of experience enables us to provide expert air conditioning solutions to even the most complex of modern premises. If you need a quality air conditioning contractor to provide installation, maintenance and repair services, look no further than Poslo.
ABOUT US POSLO INFRASTRUCTURE & UTILITY
Poslo Infrastructure and Utility Services is a leading utilities, building and facilities management organisation.
The company operates across the private and public sectors and provides a broad range of facilities management services, including:
- Developmentand refurbishment
- Maintenanceand facilities management
- Electricaland HVAC Services
- Life Safety Systems
Poslo’s Customer Focus
- Quality service – we pride ourselves on offering only the highest quality of service
- Personalised and bespoke approach –we know that every company is unique and there’s nothing we like more than working closely with a client to fully understand their business
- Competitive prices – unlike conventional services companies, we value our customer relationships and work hard to foster them and continue them for the long-term. As such, we offer competitive prices and invest our expertise to ensure your project is a success
- Accountability – One of the advantages of using Poslo is the accountability and assumption of responsibility that comes with our services, products, decisions, and policies. This includes the administration, governance, and implementation within the scope of the job or encompassing the obligation to report, explain and be answerable for resulting consequences of services provided. You will never find this by using one off tradesmen.
- Security – Our services come with the peace of mind that your assets are secured in good hands. All our staffs are vetted and have their background record check with two familiar referees and BVN on our records to ensure that your assets remain fully safe and secured at all times.
To find out more about how we can help with your facility, infrastructure or utility service needs, get in touch via the form below.